Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i'm working on a new story for

the many readers that my stat counter tells me
are clicking on my site via direct link.
we're not talking about the hits i get from dfunk or the walking man, no!
we're talking about http://picturesofdetroit.blogspot.com/
boom!

but...until my new tale is complete, here's a photo
that is still possible.
so if you know where it is, and it blows your skirt up, then have it my friends. i wish you all the luck in the world on this one. now i suppose that i could call it out by name, or start a thread on detroityes about the building and it's terrible condition...all the while promoting myself, and my prowess.
but that's not how i do things, and that would also be foolish.
plus this photo was taken about 2 years a go,
so maybe they swept up a little?


No comments: