Saturday, September 3, 2011

as promised

today is a new day
and i have new words
words like:
god
love
pain
nigger
hurt
death
rape
ignorance
poverty
denial
pride

yesterday was fuck
today might as well be fuck too

fuck face
mother fucker
fuck all

words of detroit
i have a thousand photographs to edit
and post here
on the internet
let me get my flickr page going again
1000 photographs for facebook
let me make friends
contacts
favorite me
vote for me
love me
pictures of detroit

but first:
words of detroit
fuck
shit
cock
and balls
insert comment here
love
epic
faggot
bitch

words of detroit
words inside my head
words that keep me up at night
regret
mistake
pain
virtue
lament

pictures of words of detroit
pictures of fuck
words of shit
ass
cunt

as promised
and delivered

suck on my balls

whatever...

No comments: