Wednesday, October 19, 2011

i haven't been able to fully explore this place

someone or something has either kept me out or kept me away... having said that, i would love to go back here again one day. even though most of this hospital is burned or collapsed, it's unbelievable inside...wide hallways, rounded corners, tin ceilings, stained glass... it's... well, an abandoned kirkbride son!



anyway,
i have a literature project (yeah, that's right) that i need to work on, and... i want to update my website again, so most of what i post here, for a bit, is going to be...well, it will be whatever it will be! it takes a little effort to update my site, it's not perfect, but it's mine and i'm proud of it. since i don't use a service(i do now, as of 2014) to build my site for me, i have to do the work, get my hands dirty... but i enjoy it.

whatevs!

No comments: